The Northern California Valley Sheet Metal Industry's apprenticeship program is for 1) Sheet Metal Workers, 2) Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Service Technicians, and 3) Test, Adjust & Balance (TAB) Technicians. Click here for a complete copy of our information packet. The packet includes:
• Testing Procedures, which also lists our minimum requirements;
• Study Guide which also lists our testing dates and location;
• Sheet Metal Workers' duties;
• Notice of **FREE Test Preparation Class;
• Map showing how to find us.
Anyone interested should listen to our information recording at (916) 922-6400 or visit our web site at www.sheetmetaltraining.com. If you would like further information, please call our office at (916) 922-9381.
WHEN APPLYING: Be sure to indicate that you saw this information online at UNIONJOBS.COM.